Customer Communication: Your ‘Bill of Rights’
When you spend money to improve your home, you deserve excellent, consistent communication from your remodeling company. And you have the right to expect real promises, not vague assurances of ‘good communication.’
That’s why we created a ‘Communication Bill of Rights’ for our customers.
- Article 1: Customers Are Given The Owner’s Cell Phone Number.
- Article 2: Customers Are Given The Project Manager’s Cell Phone Number.
- Article 3: All Proposals, Warranties, And Contracts Will Be Clear And In Writing
- Article 4: Customers Will Get A Pre-Installation Meeting Attended By All The Key Personnel.
- Article 5: Customers Will Be Provided Proof Of Proper Licensing And Insurance.
- Article 6: Customers Will Get Prompt, Appropriate Responses To Any Question Or Concern.
- Article 7: Customers Will Get Weekly Progress Reports And Also Anytime By Request.
- Article 8: If Anything Occurs That Requires An Adjustment To The Project Timeline, The Customer Will Be Informed Promptly.
- Article 9: Customer Does Not Make Their Last Payment Until The Final ‘Punch List’ Has Been Finished To Complete Satisfaction.
The bottom line when you work with GidleyRemodeling.com is this: you deserve and will get clear communication, prompt responses, and a respect for your right to always know the exact status of your project.
Call us to get started.